Booking tests and exams
As of fall 2017, all students can book their accommodations online through a program called Clockwork, housed in the my.mun.ca portal.
- Start by contacting the Blundon Centre to ensure that your accommodations have been set up in Clockwork.
- Meet with Blundon staff to get a demonstration of how Clockwork works.
- Log in to the system through my.mun.ca (click on Student Services and then Blundon Centre Services to access Clockwork).
- Enter the dates and times for your upcoming tests and exams in Clockwork - at least 10 days before a semester test and one month before a final exam.
- Choose the accommodations you will use for each test or exam.
Clockwork will send an email to your professors to inform them that you have accommodations in place for an upcoming test or exam. It will also inform the staff at the Blundon Centre who make the arrangements for rooms, assistive technologies, and invigilators needed for the exams and tests.
Professors and instrcutors who have questions about the new process are encouraged to contact the Blundon Centre.