Scholarships and awards recognize and reward the academic achievements of students at different levels of their studies.
While all students may qualify for general scholarships if they meet the basic criteria, a number of scholarships and bursaries are designated for Memorial students with disabilities, including:
- The Glenn Roy Blundon Memorial Scholarship
- The Daniel Freeman Memorial Scholarship
- The Donald M. Balsom Award
- Fraser Edison Scholarship
- Key Tag Scholarships (three)
- The Newfoundland and Labrador Neurotrama Initiative Award.
For a complete listing of scholarships and awards, visit the Scholarships and Awards office.
The National Educational Association of Disabled Students (NEADS) provides a list of national scholarships and grants on its website.