Attendant care

clocktower Students who require attendant care services may wish to contact the Canadian Paraplegic Association and/or the Independent Living Resource Centre for more information (e.g., agencies that provide this service).


Glenn Roy Blundon Centre for Students With Disabilities

230 Elizabeth Ave

St. John's, NL A1B 3X9 CANADA

Tel: (709) 864-2530

Fax: (709) 864-2552