Please Enter a Search Term

Housing Accommodations

student reading

On-campus accommodations

A number of rooms in residence are reserved for students with disabilities. For more information on housing accommodations call 737-4335, e-mail:, or visit Housing, Food, & Conference Services. 

Off-campus accommodations

Housing, Food, & Conference Services offers a method to find off-campus housing in and around the St. John's area. However, please keep in mind that the properties advertised in their off-campus section are neither endorsed nor approved by Housing, Food, & Conference Services. They are only listed as a convenience to students.

Students who require wheelchair-accessible housing accommodations in the St. John's area may wish to contact the Canadian Paraplegic Association or the Independent Living Resource Centre for more information.

Orientation and mobility instruction (for students with vision loss)

Orientation and mobility instruction to the campus and the St. John's area can be arranged by contacting the Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB)