NEADS - National Educational Association of Disabled Students
St. John's Job Search Strategies Forum
A Forum for Post-Secondary Students and Recent Graduates with Disabilities
An interactive day that can make a difference in your employment and educational pursuits!
Saturday March 31, 2007
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Delta St. John's Hotel
120 New Gower Street
St. John's, NL
* Learn how to prepare for the job market
* Practice promoting your skill set
* Find out how to make your résumé work for you
* Plan an effective job search
* Gain insight about disclosing a disability in the workplace
* Discover what you need to know for arranging job accommodations
* Explore mentoring opportunities
* Obtain useful information for post graduate students
* Bring your resume for professional advice
Registration is free
Lunch and refreshments will be served!
On-line registration for this event has been extended to March 28, 2007 (1:30 p.m. NL time). You can also register on-site on March 31, 2007 at the St. John's Delta Hotel.
If you need disability-related accommodations, require sign language interpretation, or have dietary restrictions, please provide details when you register.
NEADS can partially subsidize up-to 3 individuals who live outside St. John's, on a first-come basis, to attend the workshop. For more information visit www.neads.ca
This project is supported with funding from the Equity Through Education Program, BMO Capital Markets