Booking an Appointment
Appointments at the SWCC can be made via a few different methods.
To book with a Physician or Nurse:
- Telephone: (709) 864-8500, option #4
- Email (Physician or Nurse): email@example.com
- HealthMyself - Patient Portal: Physician or Nursing Appointments
To book with a Counsellor:
- Note: Current MUN international students outside the country can avail of counselling through the keep.meSAFE program described here
- For students within the province of Newfoundland and Labrador as well as within Canada, please fill out the online request form here (sessions will be held virtually through Webex)
- For urgent mental health care students should avail to other community based services
- For all other counselling related inquires, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (709) 864-8500, option #5
Emails are only answered during scheduled hours (8:30a.m.- 4:30p.m. Monday-Friday). Please allow up to 24 hours Monday-Friday and 72 hours on weekends for a reply from one of our staff.
Cancellations can only be made by emailing email@example.com or via HealthMyself - Patient Portal.
A $30 charge will be posted to your student account if you fail to cancel or reschedule at least 8 hours before your scheduled appointment or if you are late to your appointment.