Who can join?
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a place for all of today's industry professionals, regardless of experience or course of study. Although engineers are the core of SPE's membership, not all SPE members are engineers.
What are the benefits?
- Participate in various SPE programs: eMentoring, online communities and paper contests
- Free access to the Journal of Petroleum Technology
- Receive discounts from SPE bookstore on textbooks, reference books, and other Society publications
- Attend local seminars, talks, and events for free or discounted prices
- Apply for a number of SPE scholarships, with a quarter of a million awarded annually
- Plus it would be available at no cost if you elect to have your dues paid by Chevron, corporate sponsor for SPE student dues program