- Some academic units only admit students for the Fall semesters and do not assess applications after a set deadline, while others offer admission for multiple semesters without deadlines.
- It is important for you to know the semesters you may apply for and the date at which all documents must be received in order for your application be to properly considered.
- Deadlines and entry semesters where applicable are listed in the program section of our website.
- All required documents must be received by the School of Graduate Studies by the application deadline for your program of interest.
- Late applications are processed as time and resources permit.
- Incomplete or late applications may result in delays in decisions being reached.
- Some graduate programs require international applicants to submit documents by an earlier deadline to ensure they have enough time to make travel and immigration arrangements.
- Please refer back to this website periodically as deadlines may change.