The Writing Centre is pleased to offer an online service during the suspension of on-campus classes.
How does it work?
- Students submit their documents for feedback and can ask writing-related questions.
- Tutors provide feedback on student assignments and making suggestions on ways to improve student writing.
- Please be aware, though, that tutors DO NOT edit student work; instead, tutors help students become better writers and self-editors.
- Our tutors are available to work on submissions Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. However, students can still submit their documents on the weekend.
- Students should expect a minimum 48-hour delay (2 business days) until a tutor is available.
Please keep in mind:
- Please do not request multiple sessions at the same time. We can only assign one request at a time.
- We encourage you to apply any feedback you receive during your session to future papers.
- Please send all attachments as .doc or .docx files.
- You must give specific information on what you would like the tutor to check.
- Note: If you submit a group paper, all of the authors must also send us an email granting us permission to work on the paper. Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have received a higher than normal volume of submissions. We regret that we may not be able to give feedback on all of the submissions.