Every year, Memorial recognizes individuals for their outstanding contributions in research, teaching, service and public engagement with the President’s Awards.
Recipients of the awards are nominated by colleagues, students, and peers, and are chosen by selection committees.
This year, the awards were presented at a special ceremony in St. John’s at the Emera Innovation Exchange, Signal Hill Campus, 3:30 - 5 p.m., Dec. 9.
Please visit the links below for more information about the individual awards and their nomination processes, noting that nomination deadlines are staggered throughout the year.
Teaching and Graduate Supervision
- Outstanding Teaching (Lecturers and Instructional Staff) - June 30, 2020
- Outstanding Teaching (Faculty) - June 30, 2020
- Distinguished Teaching - June 30, 2020
- Outstanding Graduate and Postgraduate Supervision - June 18, 2020
- Outstanding Research - Nov. 1, 2020 (awarded in 2021)
- University Research Professor - Nov. 30, 2020 (awarded in 2021)