Every year, Memorial recognizes individuals for their outstanding contributions in research, teaching, service and public engagement with the President’s Awards.
Recipients of the awards are nominated by colleagues, students, and peers, and are chosen by selection committees.
A list of 2022 recipients is available.
Please visit the links below for more information about the individual awards and their nomination processes, noting that nomination deadlines are staggered throughout the year.
Teaching and Graduate Supervision
- Outstanding Teaching (Lecturers and Instructional Staff) - Apr. 17, 2023
- Outstanding Teaching (Faculty) - Apr. 17, 2023
- Distinguished Teaching - Apr. 17, 2023
- Outstanding Graduate and Postgraduate Supervision - Apr. 17, 2023
- Outstanding Research - Nov. 30, 2023
- University Research Professor - Nov. 30, 2023