Every year, Memorial recognizes individuals for their outstanding contributions in research, teaching, service and public engagement with the President’s Awards.
Recipients of the awards are nominated by colleagues, students, and peers, and are chosen by selection committees.
This year, the awards will be presented at a special ceremony in St. John’s at the Emera Innovation Exchange, Signal Hill Campus 3:30-5 p.m. on Dec. 9. The event will also be streamed via live
A list of this year’s recipients is now available.
Please visit the links below for more information about the individual awards and their nomination processes, noting that nomination deadlines are staggered throughout the year.
Teaching and Graduate Supervision
- Outstanding Teaching (Lecturers and Instructional Staff) - Mar. 10, 2021
- Outstanding Teaching (Faculty) - Mar. 10, 2021
- Distinguished Teaching - Mar. 10, 2021
- Outstanding Graduate and Postgraduate Supervision - Mar. 10, 2021
- Outstanding Research - Nov. 1, 2021 (awarded in 2022)
- University Research Professor - Nov. 30, 2021 (awarded in 2022)