Leading and Engaging a Hybrid Workforce
Inquire below for future program dates.
Learn strategies to lead effectively in the new hybrid work environment that will drive performance and accountability to create trust and optimal outcomes for both employees' and the organization's success.
In recent years we have seen a shift in remote work and while there may be a perceived negative impact, studies show that there can be increased productivity while working more virtually! This session will help leaders and teams understand what needs to shift in how we work to drive effective communications, productivity, accountability and engagement in a hybrid environment. In this highly dynamic work culture, we must find new ways to enhance the experience for ourselves, our teams and our clients and stakeholders to engage teams to drive organizational outcomes for mutual success.
Key Learning Outcomes
- The challenges and opportunities of our current environment
- Seeing what our unique future may bring
- Understanding change and resilience to optimize teams in our new environment understanding the fundamentals of employee engagement and communicating virtually
- Delegating with clarity and creating buy-in
- Techniques for virtually driving performance and accountability to create trust and optimal outcomes for both employees' and the organization's success
Continuing Education Contact Hours: 7