Services for the public
Memorial is well known for its excellence in research and its diverse and well-respected academic programs.
But the university is also a great resource for the whole community. We're proud of our people, facilities and activities and we welcome the opportunity to share them with the public.
So how can Memorial help you?
- I am a reporter and I need an expert for my next story. (Check out our Book of Experts.)
- My professional association needs a venue for its upcoming conference.
- I want to take a personal development course in art, astronomy or computers.
- We'd like to know about upcoming arts and cultural events taking place on campus.
- I want to get some exercise - can I use Memorial's fitness facilities?
- Our organization would like to recruit Memorial graduates and co-operative education
Our campuses in St. John's and Corner Brook offer tours to the public and prospective students alike. You can get the details on our tours in the Visitors Services section.
The St. John's campus and Grenfell College often play host to events of an academic and a general nature, accommodating hundreds of guests in our residences, dining halls and conference rooms. We can help you organize your next event.
Members of the media are encouraged to take advantage of the expertise at Memorial by checking out our Media Resources.