Income Tax Program
- Step 1: Gather information for Tax Session
- Ufile is free for students!
- Step 2: Schedule for Income tax sessions
- Step 3: Follow our online instructions to file your taxes
Students file free regardless free regardless of their income. Enter code FAY1493 under the "Special Offer" section in the Ufile Interview menu. Thanks to the Canadian Federation of Students and Ufile online.
If you arrived on or after January 1, 2016, you won't have to file a tax return until 2017 so you don't have to come to a session this year.
- New Regulations around Universal Child Care Benefit (UCCB): http://www.budget.gc.ca/efp-peb/2014/uccb-puge-eng.html
- Information on the Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB): http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/bnfts/cctb/menu-eng.html
- Students and Taxes: http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/students/
- Take an online course for free and learn about Canada's Tax System: http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/ndvdls/dctrs/lrn-tx/menu-eng.html
- Tax Videos for Newcomers: http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/nnrsdnts/ndvdls/nwcmr-eng.html
Getting Started with UFILE
Ufile Interview Questions
Income Deductions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28SKKvQiFQI
More UFILE Interview Questions
Entering a T4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnGp5TboCaY