Where Can I Get Help?
There are several ways to obtain help in filing in your taxes:
- Use our online instructions to assist you in completing your return.
- Come to an ISA tax session for assistance. Keep checking our website for a list of sessions for 2015.
- Call the International Tax Services Office 1-855-284-5942 if you have any questions.
- Avail of the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVTIP) to have a volunteer assist you in completing your tax return. This program is for low income earners with simple tax returns, who cannot complete their return on their own. For information about this program, go to www.cra.gc.ca/volunteer.
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of NL are offering free Income Tax Clinics for Seniors and Low Income. Call 753-7566 for an appointment.
- Seek the help of a professional tax filling service
Still have questions? Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions and their answers.