Newfoundland and Labrador Photo Identification
$25; The ID card is valid for a 5 year period.
You need two pieces of identification
- At least one piece of identification must be an original (or certified) primary document as listed below:
- Primary Documents
- Birth Certificate/Passport Citizenship, Immigration, Naturalization, or Canadian Landed Resident papers
- The second can be an original primary or secondary document as listed below:
- Secondary Documents
- Baptismal Certificate (with church seal)
- Marriage Certificate
- Social Insurance Card
- Credit Card
- or other documentation satisfactory to the Registrar
WHERE TO GO
- Motor Vehicle Registration
149 Smallwood Drive
Mount.Pearl, NL A1B 4J6
Phone: (709) 729-2519
FAX: (709) 729-6955
Hours: 9:00am - 4:00pm
HOW TO GET THERE
- Cab fare is about $25 (Approx) from campus.
- If you want to go by bus then you should take route 1 from MUN (Arts and Administration building, Elizabeth Avenue) to the Village Mall.
- Ask driver for a transfer. From the Village you should then take Route 21.
- Ask the bus driver to let you know when you get to Motor Vehicle Registration.