Please Enter a Search Term

Immigration Information

The International Student Advising Office (ISA) is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a series of Immigration Information Sessions that will be presented by a registered and certified immigration consultant with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). For more information, click here.

The International Student Advising Office can direct you to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website for information on the following. Click on the links provided for information, or click here to find out how to contact CIC directly.

Get information about


Get information about the immigration process for Inviting People to Visit you in Canada

Get information about recording a change in status with the University from international student to permanent resident

Get information about what to do if you need to replace or make a change to your immigration document.