The Internationalization Office can provide you with immigration advising services related to your temporary resident status in Canada.
Appointments for immigration advising services as well as immigration information sessions are available to international students at Memorial University with International Student Advisor and Regulated Immigration Consultant, Ms. Natasha Clark. For information, click here.
For information about issues related to your immigration status as an international student, click on the below links to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website:
- Applying for your Initial Study Permit
- Study Permit Renewal
- Work Off Campus
- Coop Work Permit
- Post Graduate Work Permit
- Entry Visa (TRV) application from inside of Canada
- Destitute Student Work Permit
- Spousal Work Permit
- Inviting People to Visit you in Canada
- Replacing an immigration document
- Requesting an amendment to an immigration document
If since joining Memorial University as an international student, you have become a permenant resident, click here for information about how to record a change in status with the University from international student to permanent resident