For the 2015-2016 academic year, health insurance costs are (all costs inlcude applicable taxes):
- Single Student: $206.84 per semester
- Single Medical Student: $620.52 per year
- Married Couple: $413.68 per semester
- Married Couple with One Child: $620.52 per semester
- Married Couple with Two Children: $827.36 per semester
Paying for Your Insurance
Your student account will be charged at the beginning of each semester. You can pay your insurance fees in person at the Cashier's Office (Arts and Administration Building, Room 1023), or online with a credit card on the Memorial Self Service.