PSDP Spring 2016 registration is now open. Click here!
What is the Professional Skills Development Program (PSDP) for International Students?
This initiative helps to prepare international students for professional employment in NL and throughout Canada. The program will take place once a week and will cover themes of communication, culture, volunteering and interactive professional skill development. The goal is to instill a level of Canadian job search knowledge and preparation to assist students throughout their academic study and after graduation.
- Who is eligible to apply: any current undergraduate or graduate international student
- There is no cost to register: the program is FREE
PSDP in the NEWS!
- July 2014, honored as a "Best Practice": Supporting International Students on Campus: 17 High Impact Practices to Ensure Student Success, Education Advisory Board
- January 2012: CANNEXUS12 (National Career Development Conference)
- May 2012: AACUSS (The Atlantic Association Of College And University Student Services)
- June 2012: CACEE (Canadian Association of Career Educators & Employers)
- June 2011: AACUSS Award for Excellence in Student Services (The Atlantic Association Of College and Unversity Student Services)
- Winter 2011 article and an article promoting the PSDP to career advisors and practitioners acorss Canada!