Spiritual Wellness is an important aspect of the wellness of the whole person. At Chaplaincy we work with our colleagues on campus to provide support to the overall health of our community: spiritual, physical, mental, and academic.
University should be a time of growth, excitement, and expanding borders. It can also be a time of questioning, doubt, and disconnection. Chaplaincy is here to journey with you through this important phase of your life.
The Mission of Anglican Chaplaincy is to . . .
- Support, challenge, and inspire those who live, work, or study at Memorial University with the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Respect the diversity of religious beliefs
- Work in partnership with other Christian and faith groups on campus
- Provide non-judgemental support for all people
- Always welcome any members of the University community
Find out about Anglican Worship on Campus.
Find out about other Anglican Parishes in the St. John's area, by visiting the Diocese of Eastern Newfoundland and Labrador Website.