Sample interview questions for pharmacy students
If interested, the Centre for Career Development does provide mock interviews which will help you in preparing for the real situation. If interested in taking advantage of this offer, please contact 709.864.2033 or email email@example.com to schedule a session. Please note that we will try our best to accommodate all requests for a mock interview. However, we do require two business days. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 5:00. (Please allow one business day to cancel or reschedule a mock).
- Tell us about a situation in which you have had to adjust quickly to changes over which you had no control. What was the impact of the changes on you?
- Give an example of an occasion when you used logic to solve a problem.
- Give an example of a goal you reached and tell me how you achieved it.
- Describe a decision you made that was unpopular and how you handled implementing it.
- Have you ever encountered any type of conflict with a co-worker or group member? How did you handle it? What was the outcome?
- Describe a situation that required you to do a number of things at the same time.
- Tell us about a time when you had to present complex information. How did you ensure the other person understood?
- Describe a situation that required you to be detail oriented? Did you enjoy it? Why or why not?