The Partnership for Academic and Career Education and Employment (PACEE) program provides students with full-time on-campus employment opportunities. Positions will be posted as they become available.
All resumes have been forwarded to the grant holders for interview and selection. Good luck to everyone who applied!
Number of weeks: 8
Hours per week: 32.5
Rate of pay: $10 per hour until June 30th; $10.50 per hour effective July 1
Eligible students must meet the following criteria:
- NOT enrolled as a full-time student (any combination of 3 courses) at Memorial for this semester.
- Registered full-time during the preceding academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Not a member of the employer’s (Grant Holder’s) immediate family.
- If selected for this position, not be working more than 40 hrs per week under any combination of Memorial University employment programs.
Submit your resume to the Centre for Career Development (UC-4002) by the above deadline(s).