Memorial Undergraduate Career Experience Program
Winter MUCEP jobs posted: 5 p.m. Friday, Jan 3 until 12:00 noon on Friday, Jan 10.
Postings not available after deadline date of NOON on Friday, Jan 10, 2014
View Job Posting:
To view and apply to job postings available through MUCEP, please visit your My MUNLife account pages. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Go to my.mun.ca and login
2) Click the "Student" link near the top of the page.
3) Click the "My MUNLife" button in the "Student Services" box in the middle of the page.
4) Once there, click on "CAREER"
5) Click the "MUCEP Postings" tab
You need to submit a MUCEP Agreement from the MUCEP Postings page before you can view the posted jobs.
Memorial's Undergraduate Career Experience Program (MUCEP) is an on-campus employment program for undergraduate students aimed at providing job experience.
1. I am an undergraduate student.
2. I am registered in at least 3 credit course during the Winter 2014 semester (if I drop a course I am no longer eligible for a MUCEP position).
3. I have a 60% or above CUMULATIVE AVERAGE or a 60% or above average in my LAST 10 COURSES. (as a first year student, you have attained a 60% cumulative average because of the admission average)
4. I will not work more than 80 MUCEP hours this semester. I will complete only one of the following options during this semester:
- one 80 hour position ($1053)
- one 40 hour position ($527)
- two 40 hour positions ($527 each)
For further information, please contact Kathleen Wall at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Career Development and Experiential Learning, UC-4002.