Memorial Undergraduate Career Experience Program
FALL MUCEP jobs posted: 5 p.m. Friday September 5 until 12:00 noon on Friday September 12
Postings not available before 5 p.m. on Sept 5 OR after deadline date of NOON on Friday, Sept 12, 2014
View Job Posting:
To view and apply to job postings available through MUCEP, please visit your My MUNLife account pages. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Go to my.mun.ca and login
2) Click the "Student" link near the top of the page.
3) Click the "My MUNLife" button in the "Student Services" box in the middle of the page.
4) Once there, click on "CAREER"
5) Click the "MUCEP Postings" tab
You need to submit a MUCEP Agreement from the MUCEP Postings page before you can view the posted jobs.
Memorial's Undergraduate Career Experience Program (MUCEP) is an on-campus employment program for undergraduate students aimed at providing job experience.
1. I am an undergraduate student.
2. I am registered in at least 3 credit course during the Fall 2014 semester (if I drop all courses I am no longer eligible for a MUCEP position).
3. I have a 60% or above CUMULATIVE AVERAGE or a 60% or above average in my LAST 10 COURSES. (as a first year student, you have attained a 60% cumulative average because of the admission average)
4. I will not work more than 80 MUCEP hours this semester. I will complete only one of the following options during this semester:
- one 80 hour position ($1053)
- one 40 hour position ($527)
- two 40 hour positions ($527 each)
For further information, please Career Development and Experiential Learning, UC-4002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org