Please Enter a Search Term

Job Postings for International Students in Rural Newfoundland & Labrador

To be eligible to work full--time off-campus over the summer, international students need off-campus work permits. Students who hope to begin working in May should apply for permits now.

For a list of available jobs and to apply, visit My MUNLife:

  1. Go to and login
  2. Click the "Student Services" link near the top of the page.
  3. Click the "Launch My MUNLife" button
  4. Once there, click on "CAREER"
  5. Click the "International Students" tab

Students with any questions about these jobs, including questions about travel and accommodations, should contact Lynn Walsh (