Please Enter a Search Term

Jobs: Looking for Work On and Off-Campus

On-Campus Jobs: (Study Permit required)

Off-Campus Jobs:

  • (Off-Campus or Post Graduate Work Permit required) - For a complete list of off-campus job websites click here
  • To view and apply to job postings available through external employers, please visit your My MUNLife account pages. To do so, follow these steps:

    1) Go to and login
    2) Click the "Student Services" link near the top of the page.
    3) Click the "Launch My MUNLife" button
    4) Once there, click on "CAREER"
    5) Click the "Job Postings" tab