Programs and Services
Career Development is Memorial University's one stop shop for career support and guidance. Our services are for students and alumni of MUN. At Career Development you can meet with a career advisor, participate in an employment mock interview, attend a career-preparation workshop/clinic, or stop by one of the many special events hosted on campus.
We offer the following appointment types:
• Career planning consultation
• Initial resume and cover letter consultation
• Job search consultation
• Employment mock interview
• Cooperative Education Overseas Consultation
To book an appointment or check out upcoming events, CLICK HERE or follow these steps:
1) Go to my.mun.ca and login
2) Click "Student" or "Alumni" link near the top of the page.
3) Click "Launch" in the "Student Services" box, and then click "My MUNLife" in the pop-up window.
4) Click on "Career" & then you can book an appointment, review job postings & look at our event calendar.
- Career Cruising and Labour Market Information
- Curriculum Vitae & Academic Job Search
- Interview Tips
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Action Verbs
Check out these students and alumni who have amazing career stories to share.
If you are a Graduate, Humanities and Social Sciences, or a Science student, you may also check out additional contact information below:
For Graduate students:
Senior Career Development Coordinator
For Humanities and Social Sciences students:
Career Development Coordinator
For Science students:
Science Career Development Coordinator