Youth, Recreation and Athletics
- Big Brothers Big Sisters - BBBS is a non-profit youth serving organization that seeks to provide quality mentoring programs to children and youth ages 6-16 in the metro St. John's region.
- Boys and Girls Club After School Program - The Boys and Girls Club of St. John's offers a wide variety of After School and Evening Programs for children and youth between the ages of 5-17. There are three groups:
Juniors: Ages 5-9
Intermediates: Ages 10-12
Seniors: Ages 13-17
- Canadian Parents for French - Canadian Parents for French is a non-profit organization which aims to support French as a second language and provide opportunities for students to learn and use the French language.
- City of St. John's, Department of Recreation - The City of St. John's, Department of Recreation
- Daybreak Parent Child Centre - Child Care Centre with family resources programs and programs for parents/caregivers.
- Kids Help Phone - Kids Help Phone is a non-for-profit organization that enables youth across Canada to reach out to trained counsellors with questions and concerns relating, but not exclusive to, mental health issues, bullying issues, abuse issues, and sexuality issues.
- Special Olympics Newfoundland and Labrador - Special Olympics Newfoundland and Labrador is a not-for-profit sporting organization that provides opportunities for individuals with intellectual disabilities.