Strategic External Relations
Strong working relationships with government, industry, and community partners are essential to Memorial’s public engagement success.
Strategic external relations includes a range of activities that help support Memorial’s relationships with public partners, including governments, to support the university's strategic priorities, connecting partner needs with university capacity, and increasing understanding of Memorial's expertise.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with government, community, industry, academic, and other partners.
- Connecting internal and external partners when opportunities to work together arise.
- Monitoring and providing strategic advice to university units on government policy and programs.
- Supporting the development and coordination of pan-university strategic initiatives, such as COASTS and MUN Innovation.
- Maintaining Memorial's federal lobbyist registration.