MUN Safe Notifications Tips and Tricks
Emergency Push Notifications
- To ensure that you receive emergency notifications please accept push notifications for the app upon download.
- You can verify that push notifications are enabled within the app by selecting “About/Preferences” and “Notification Settings.”
- To receive push notification and alerts your phone settings must have:
- Push notifications enabled for the app;
- Volume is on (to receive an audible alert); and
- Do not disturb mode or airplane mode off.
Purchased a New Phone?
When you purchase a new phone, your apps may automatically be installed by the operating system or transferred over from your old phone. Please delete the app on your new phone and download it again to ensure that you are properly subscribed to push notifications.
If Push Notifications are not enabled on your device or the app you will NOT receive emergency notifications.
Push notifications must be enabled in your phones settings. If push notifications are currently enabled and you are not receiving push notifications, please check your phone settings using the follow guidelines:
Please share MUN Safe with colleagues and students via the share app button using email or social media.