Computer Support Services
- Service Desk - the first point of contact for all your computer queries.
- Computer Purchasing Centre - a not-for-profit computer centre that carries software, computers and many accessories at reduced rates.
- Computer Support - provides support for current systems, as well as consultation for the purchasing and installation of new systems and software; both Mac and PC.
- Computer Labs - Information Technology Services is responsible for several computer labs at Memorial. To view current seat availability of these computers try our LabScan Program.
- The Commons - Located in the Queen Elizabeth II Library, The Commons provides access to print, electronic, and technology resources with the support and expertise needed to help users avail of these resources.
- Digital Media Centre - The primary focus of the DMC is multimedia. Some of the many services they offer include Video Capture/Editing, Image Scanning, Slide/Negative Scanning and Webpage Editing; which are all available to faculty, staff and students.
Updated: March 4, 2015