1. Joint project with Public Policy Forum: Hiring and retaining Skilled Workers in Atlantic Canada. The main objective of the project is to consult with employers to understand their perceptions and challenges towards hiring skilled workers and immigrants
2. Employer Perceptions towards hiring Newcomers and International Students in Atlantic Canada. This project is funded by Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA)), and will investigate the attitudes of employers in Atlantic Canada towards hiring newcomers and international students by conducting an employer survey in all four Atlantic provinces.
3. Harris Centre West White Rose Employment Diversity Research Fund: Improving participation of the Under-represented groups in the NL resource sector
4. Research on Labour Market Impacts of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, ESD
5. SSHRC Insight, Partnership Engage, Connection Grants
6. Workshop on Productivity, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship: The Role of Immigration and Workforce Diversity, SSHRC Partnership Project. This two-day workshop will be held on November 25-26. The event will focus on immigration and diversity, and the implications for productivity, innovation and entrepreneurship. Speakers who are highly knowledgeable and experienced in these topics will be presenting their perspectives..