Memorial University recognizes the importance of access to information. Proactive disclosure, or active dissemination, occurs when information is periodically released by a public body without a formal access to information request under the ATIPP Act, 2015. As a public university dedicated to teaching and learning, research and scholarly activity, and public engagement, Memorial routinely makes large amounts of institutional and other information publicly available on our website.
This webpage serves as a hub linking together for easy access a variety of governance and operational information about the institution.
Access to Information
Executive Travel and Hosting
- Provost/Vice-President (Academic)
- Vice-President (Administration & Finance)
- Vice-President (Research)
- Vice-President (Grenfell Campus)
- Vice-President (Marine Institute)