Professional Development Information
Presentation Skills: Speaking with Confidence
Build skills needed to confidently deliver professional presentations every time!
The Presentation Skills seminar provides participants with the techniques needed to prepare, plan and deliver professional presentations. The seminar provides a supportive environment with ample opportunity to practice speaking on a variety of subjects. Immediate feedback is provided by the facilitator, fellow participants and through review of recorded practice presentations. Participants receive individual direction for improving speaking skills, increasing their confidence and comfort level when in front of an audience.
This is a module in the Professional Communication Skills Program.
Past participants said:
"The best training I have ever done. Hands down!!"
"This was the most positive and personal confidence builder course I have ever been involved with. I totally enjoyed this training and would enjoy to come back again."
"The information presented in this seminar can actually be used in my day job. Very practical!"
- Understand how to prepare an effective presentation
- Learn how to present with confidence in front of an audience
- Benefit from practice and immediate audience evaluation
- Build professional image
- Improve organizational effectiveness
- Build your self-confidence: Know you can do it!
- Build effective and confident organizational communicators
- Introduce strategies to help build a positive organizational image
- Encourage comprehensive and clear organizational presentations
Who Should Attend
Business professionals who are new to giving presentations or those wanting to improve their skills and increase confidence when presenting to an audience.
Build your business presentation skills through professional development in:
- Designing the presentation to fit the audience
- Planning and preparing an oral presentation
- Effectively delivering information
- Understanding the importance of verbal and non-verbal communication
- Using techniques to handle questions
- Evaluating the effectiveness of presentations
- Increasing your confidence in public speaking and presentation delivery
Continuing Education Contact Hours: 14
Past Participant(s) Said