Rapid test kits
As part of the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador's efforts to distribute COVID-19 rapid antigen tests throughout the province, Memorial campuses province-wide have identified sites where the community can pick up kits. Each kit contains five tests. Additionally, as part of this program, the university is assisting with distribution of two boxes of test kits (10 tests total) to each student in residence (nearly 2300 students).
Identification is not required to request a kit from these locations and individuals are not required to report test results to the university.
For more information on guidance if you test positive, please reference the provincial government's public health guidance. Memorial recommends no matter the results of testing, individuals should remain home when sick.
St. John's campus
- Campus Enforcement and Patrol - Facilities Management Building
- Queen Elizabeth II Library
- Student Wellness and Counselling Centre - University Centre, UC-5000
- Student Experience Office - University Centre, UC3005
- MUNSU – University Centre, 2nd floor
- GSU - Feild Hall, GH-2007
- Internationalization Office - Global Learning Centre
- Human Resources- Arts and Administration Building, 4th floor
- Registrar’s Office - Arts and Administration Building, 2nd floor
- Health Sciences Library
- Music Library
- The Works
- Archaeology – Queens College, QC2000
Signal Hill Campus
- Office of Operations - Emera Innovation Exchange, B2003
- SERT Centre - Stephenville
- Lewisporte Regional Fisheries and Marine Centre
- Offshore Safety and Survival Centre - Foxtrap
- Holyrood Marine Base
- Ridge Road - Library
- Student Housing office Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Registrar’s office, Facilities Management office, Library (during operating hours)
- Campus Enforcement and Patrol office
- Front Desk Administration, Happy Valley Goose Bay