New Employee Success Program
The New Employee Success Program will provide new employees with knowledge of Memorial's culture, organization, governance, key policies and procedures, benefits and perks, employee resources, services, and programs.
This program will ensure new employees are well prepared to take on their new roles - a promising start to an excellent employment relationship. This blended certificate program includes in-class sessions as well as online modules. Making the program flexible and engaging for all.
- Diversity Awareness
- Privacy Tools! Privacy Rules!
- Sexual Harassment and Awareness
- Office of the President and Vice-Chancellor
- Office of the Vice-President (Academic)
- Office of the Vice-President, (Administration and Finance)
- Office of the Vice-President, (Research)
- Office of the Vice-President (Marine Institute)
- Office of the Vice-President (Grenfell Campus)
- Deputy Provost (Students)
- Director of Human Resources
- Department of Health and Safety
- Information Access and Privacy Protection Office
- Sexual Harassment Office
- Memorial University Structure and Governance
- Office of Public Engagement
- Workplace Communications 101
- Team Effectiveness 101