Electronic Document Management powered by OnBase
OnBase, by Hyland, is Memorial's electronic document management solution and combines document imaging with electronic document management tools to capture, preserve, and deliver documents in digital form.
OnBase is currently being implemented at the University in three pilot projects for three offices: Graduate Studies, Registar's Office and the Vice-President (Administration and Finance). OnBase is helping Memorial move towards securely managing one student record throughout its lifecycle. OnBase centralizes important content in one secure location to make it easier to capture, process, access, integrate, measure and store information.
Quick Reference Guides for Memorial Users
OnBase Quick Reference Guides have been developed for Memorial users to provide a visual overview of the steps involved in using different features of OnBase. The following guides are available for use:
- Complex Searches - How to refine search results using keyword operators and wildcards.
- Custom Queries - How to use Custom Queries to retrieve, sort and group the documents you work with most often.
- Envelopes - Quick steps for using Envelopes to group documents together for easy access and sharing.
- Unity Client - Steps to upload, revise and retrieve documents in the Unity Client.
Graduate Admissions Processing Lifecycle
- Graduate Admissions Academic Unit Recommendations Queue - How to access the Graduate Admissions Processing Lifecycle and work within the Academic Unit Recommendations Queue.
- Graduate Admissions Custom Queries – How to use Graduate Admissions Custom Queries to quickly and easily retrieve, sort and group applications and related documents.
- Graduate Studies Committee – How to access applications via an emailed notification, sort, group, comment and provide recommendations within the OnBase Web Client.
- Graduate Admissions Academic Unit Review Queue – How to access the Graduate Admissions Processing Lifecycle and work within the Academic Unit Review Queue.