Services we offer
We provide advisory services to support units in managing and protecting information, including:
- Guidance in developing retention and disposal schedules
- Guidance in shared drive, email and paper records cleanup and reorganization
- Ensuring that information management and protection considerations are included in university programs and IT systems
We educate on best practices for information management and protection delivered through information sessions and the IM&P website.
We assist units in identifying, mitigating and managing information risk through tools, such as the Information Security Classification, IM Assessment, Vulnerability Assessment and Cloud Services Assessment.
Additional IM Services
- Commercial offsite storage and secure shredding services are provided through a Standing Offer Agreement. For more information, contact Facilities Management.
- Green solutions for disposal are offered through the Office of Sustainability. For more information, please see Recycling @MUN.
If you cannot find the guidance you need on our website, or have a specific problem, please contact us at IM@mun.ca