Post a Job
Post part-time and summer jobs for current students as well as permanent or contractual job opportunities for new graduates.
Employers should register their organization and create an account in order to post jobs. Once completed, submit your posting electronically for approval. Follow these steps to register and submit a job:
1) Create an account:
- Visit https://crm.stuaff.mun.ca/home.htm and click "Registration".
- Fill out the form. Your email address will become your login ID and will be used with the password specified.
- Once registration is complete, it will be submitted for approval. Approvals will be completed within one (1) business day.
- You will be notified of approval by email; once approved you can log in and post a job.
2) Submit a job (once an account is approved):
- Visit https://crm.stuaff.mun.ca/home.htm.
- Click Login and then click "Employer".
- Once logged in, click "Hiring a Student" then click "Job Postings".
- Click "Post a New Job" and complete the appropriate forms.
Every job posting we receive is subject to an approval process. Once approved, the job will be available for viewing by students and alumni.
When your job posting closes, you will receive an automated notification email. If you selected the option for resumes to be collected within the system, you will be able to login and view your applications.
Questions or concerns? Please contact us: (709)864-2033 or email@example.com
Please note: Co-op positions are not posted on this site. If you have a co-op position to advertise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (709) 864-2419.
Job postings are subject to an approval process and we reserve the right to not approve a job posting.