Burton's Pond consists of apartment-style residences surrounding one side of Burton's Pond. Cabot Court and Baltimore Court are dedicated to families and the remaining three courts are for independent students in their second year through to graduate students. Baltimore Court apartments are designed with 2 bedrooms and common space ideally suited to families of two or three. Cabot Court apartments are designed with 3-4 bedrooms and common space ideally suited to families of four.
$1,047 CAD, per month
Family accommodations are allocated to:
- An adult couple in an intimate partner relationship, with or without children under the age of 18. One adult in the couple must be a full time student at Memorial University, the Marine Institute, or the College of the North Atlantic.
- A single, full time student at Memorial University, the Marine Institute, or the College of the North Atlantic, living with children under the age of 18.
There are a variety of apartment floorplans available in our family accommodations.
Four bedroom floorplans (available in Cabot Court)
Three bedroom floorplan (available in Cabot Court)
Two bedroom floorplan (available in Baltimore Court)
What should I bring?
The following is a list of suggested items to bring with you when you live on campus.
- Clothes hangers
- Cleaning supplies - rubber gloves, cleaning rags, all-purpose cleaner, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, paper towel, broom, mop and bucket, toilet brush, toilet plunger, oven cleaner, dish soap, dish scrubber
- Kitchen supplies - cups, dishes, storage containers, toaster, blender, microwave, coffee maker, utensils, baking sheets, pots, pans, bowls, kitchen knives, measuring cups, oven mitts, tin foil, plastic wrap, garbage bags, hand and dish towels, sponges, can opener, sissors, cookbook(s), tablecloth, dish rack, placemats, garbage can
- Room decor
- Laundry basket
- Iron and ironing board
- Power bar with surge protector
- Flashlight and batteries
- School supplies
- Warm clothes
- Water resistant jacket