Occupational Health and Safety Committee - G.A. Hickman Building
We are a joint committee made up of worker and employer representatives consulting in a cooperative spirit to identify and resolve health and safety problems in support of a planned occupational health and safety program in the place of employment.
OHS Committee members
Jennifer Moran, CITL (co-chair)
Liza-Ann Tucker, Faculty of Education
Sheri Roberts, Faculty of Education (secretary)
Sarah Lewis, Faculty of Education (co-chair)
Glenn Gleeson, CITL
Mark Sullivan, CITL
Photos missing for:
- Mark Bailey (EHS Advisor)
- Zach Wheeler, Internationalization Office
How to report a problem
- Contact any member of the OHS committee - OHS Floor Assignments
|Mark Sullivan||1st email@example.com|
|Glenn Gleeson||1st Floorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sarah Lewis||2nd email@example.com|
|Jennifer Moran||3rd firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Zach Wheeler||4th email@example.com|
|Liza-Ann Tucker||5th firstname.lastname@example.org|
2. Use the MUN SAFE App to create an e-alert to report an incident, a hazard or report a near miss.
- Campus Enforcement and Patrol directly if you have an emergency, 864-4100.
- Facilities Management for urgent issues that are not emergencies, 864-7600.
This link takes you to the Safety Moments page. Here you'll find resources to share with your departments about safety on campus and at home.