Guidelines for meetings
While health and safety guidelines for meetings are available, employees should continue to conduct meetings via Webex wherever possible including group meetings and job interviews. While face-to-face meetings may be preferred on occasion, these decisions should ensure that all invitees are given the opportunity to decline such a request without retribution given their personal preference and comfort level. All in person meetings must adhere to health and safety moment.
For face-to-face meetings ensure that:
- Room density limits are followed (please use the online density calculator).
- Two-meter distance is maintained.
- Cleaning wipes and/or spray is available to clean the room at the start and end of each meeting.
- Handwashing or hand sanitizer is used prior to and at the end of each meeting.
- A record of meetings and attendees is kept.