(see also Master of Science in Environmental Science)
- Board of Studies
- Dr. J. Wroblewski, Ocean Sciences Centre - Chair
- Dr. C. Campbell, Sir Wilfred Grenfell College
- Dr. B. Chen, Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science
- Dr. R. Chuenpagdee, Department of Geography
- Dr. P. Marino, Head, Department of Biology
- Dr. W. Montevecchi, Department of Psychology
- Dr. L. Tarasov, Department of Physics and Physical Oceanography
- Dr. S. Ziegler, Department of Earth Sciences
The Environmental Science Program is an interdisciplinary graduate program involving the departments of the Faculty of Science, the Department of Geography, and the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science of Memorial University of Newfoundland. There are three Environmental Science Graduate Degree streams, the Master of Science (M.Sc., Environmental Science), Master of Environmental Science (M.Env.Sci.), and the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D., Environmental Science).
The program is available on a full or part-time basis. Admission is open to students with appropriate Science, Geography or Engineering backgrounds.
The program is administered by a Board of Studies appointed by the Dean of Science.