- Board of Directors
- Thistle, B., Chairperson
- Donovan, M., Vice Chair
Other members of the volunteer Board include representatives from the student body, the University, and the community at large.
- Director/General Manager
- Richardson, A., Director/General Manager
- Beson, M., Manager of Finance
- Coffey, K., Manager of Maintenance - Aquarena
- Neil, C., Manager of Fitness and Student Services
- O'Connor, J., Manager of Aquatics/Recreation
The Works is a separately incorporated entity with a volunteer Board of Directors. The Works operates the Field House, Aquarena and other recreation facilities on the St. John’s campus. The facilities offer a variety of fitness, aquatics and recreation programs for all ages. The Works offers services for members of the University, including students, facility and staff and also the community at large.
Further information may be obtained by contacting The Works by telephone at the Field House (709) 864-4422, or the Aquarena at (709) 864-3798, or through the website at www.theworksonline.ca.