- Board of Directors
- Thistle, B., Chairperson
- Donovan, M., Vice Chair
Other members of the volunteer Board include representatives from the student body, the University, and the community at large.
- Richardson, A., Director/General Manager
- Beson, M., Manager of Finance
- Coffey, K., Manager of Maintenance - Aquarena
- Kearsey, J., Manager of Maintenance - Field House
- Neil, C., Manager of Fitness and Student Services
- O'Connor, J., Manager of Aquatic's/Recreation
The Works is a separately incorporated entity with a volunteer Board of Directors.
The Works manages the Field House, Aquarena, and recreation facilities on the St. John's campus. These world class facilities offer a variety of fitness, aquatic, recreation, and sport programs for all ages and for all members of the University and the community at large.
There are approximately 250 employees at The Works and the majority of these employees are current or graduated students of Memorial University of Newfoundland.
Further information may be obtained by contacting The Works by telephone at the Field House (709) 864-3000, or the Aquarena at (709) 864-3799, or through the website at www.theworksonline.ca.