- Board of Directors
- Oake, D. (Chair), President, Invenio Consulting Inc.
- MacLeod, M., (Vice-Chair), Vice-President, Atlantic Canada, Chevron Canada Ltd.
- Alcock, D., President, Dispute Resolutions
- Burke, G., East Coast Commercial & Business Development Manager, Suncor Energy Inc.
- Bursey, T., Executive Director, Corporate Services, Council of Canadian Academies
- Downey, A., Director, Operations, Statoil Canada Ltd.
- Gosine, Dr. R., Associate Vice-President (Research), Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Haukeland, J., Workstream Leader Stanze Project, Acergy
- Keating, J., Vice-President, Oil & Gas, Nalcor Energy
- McDonald, P., Executive Vice-President & CFO, Stratos Global Corporation
- Quaicoe, Dr. J., Professor, Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science
- Randell, Dr. C., President & CEO, C-CORE
- Wilson, S., Director, Commericial Affiliated Pipelines, TransCanada Pipelines VP, Commericial Operations, TC Pipelines LP GM, TransQuebec and Martime Pipelines Inc.
- Officers of the Corporation
- Randell, C.J., B.Eng. Lakehead, M.A.Sc., Ph.D. Victoria, P.Eng.; President and Chief Executive Officer
- Kennedy, S.C., B.Comm., C.M.A. Memorial, Vice-President, Operations
- Phillips, R., B.Sc. Bristol, M.Phil., Ph.D. Cambridge, P.Eng.; Cross appointment with Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science
- Booton, M., Corporate Secretary
- Management Team
- Adlakha, P., B.Sc.Eng. Nova Scotia Technical College, P.Eng.
- Churchill, S., B.Eng., M.Eng. Memorial, P.Eng.
- Power, D., B.Eng., M.Eng. Memorial, P.Eng.
- Ralph, F., B.Eng., M.Eng. Memorial, P.Eng.
- Walters, C., B.Comm. Memorial
- Zakeri, A., B.Eng. Carleton, M.Eng. Toronto, Ph.D. Oslo, P.Eng.
C-CORE is a separately incorporated research and development corporation of Memorial University of Newfoundland that provides innovative engineering solutions to national and international clients. Its dynamic team of over 70 engineering and business experts provide advanced technology solutions to primarily the nature resource sectors including offshore oil and gas production and transportation, gas transmission (onland pipelines) and mining. International and national government clients also use the services of C-CORE to address security, sustainability and safety issues related to their regulatory and operating needs.
In business since 1975, C-CORE's specialized engineering R&D focuses on technology development, adaptation, testing, integration and advancing scientific knowledge and engineering processes. Project teams are assembled based on client need and draw upon the corporation's core expertise in:
Radar and Vision Systems
Many complex projects require a multi-faceted solution where this expertise is combined for a complete, end-to-end solution.
From the corporation's headquarters on Memorial University of Newfoundland's Campus in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador as well as its office in Ottawa, ON staff work with an international network of partners.
C-CORE's in house facilities include an Acutronic 680-2 centrifuge machine, mechanical, electrical, and soils laboratories to support its research and development activities, and excellent computing capabilities.
C-CORE works in close collaboration with Memorial University of Newfoundland, in particular the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science and offers many opportunities for graduate and undergraduate students to work on industry relevant projects and for its employees to pursue higher education.