- Program Committee
- Dr. P. Fisher, Fisheries and Marine Institute - Chair
- Mr. C. Couturier, Fisheries and Marine Institute
- Ms. D. Stapleton, Faculty of Business Administration
- Dr. M. Wernerheim, Department of Economics
- Dr. J. Wroblewski, Ocean Sciences Centre
There are two graduate programs in Fisheries Resource Management: the Graduate Diploma and the Master of Marine Studies. The Master's Degree requires successful completion of 8 courses plus a major report. The Graduate Diploma requires completion of 6 courses.
The programs are aimed at professionals working in or intending to enter careers in fisheries management. The programs are administered by a Program Committee consisting of five members appointed by the Dean of Graduate Studies.