- Vice-President (Academic) Pro Tempore
- Tremblay, R.C., B.A.(Hons.), M.A. Kashmir, M.Phil Jawaharlal Nehru, New Delhi, M.A., Ph.D. Chicago
- Associate Vice-Presidents (Academic)
- Gardner, G.A., B.Sc. Guelph, M.Sc., Ph.D. British Columbia
- Neville, D., B.N. Memorial, M.Sc.N. Toronto, S.M., Sc.D. Harvard
- Director of Academic Support Services
- Millan, R., B.Voc.Ed. Memorial
The Office of the Vice-President (Academic) has primary responsibility for academic matters, ultimately being responsible for the programs of some 18,000 undergraduate and graduate students across a wide range of disciplines. The Vice-President (Academic) reports directly to the President and works in close collaboration with the other Vice-Presidents, Deans and other members of the senior management team of the University.