Memorial University of Newfoundland's P.J. Gardiner Institute (the Gardiner Institute) was the first centre of small business support to be established within a Canadian university. The objective of the Institute is to be the leading entrepreneurship institute in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador and a contributor to innovative frameworks for entrepreneurship education and support worldwide.
The Gardiner Institute collaborates with the Centre for Management Development (CMD) allowing for greater efficiency in operations and an enhanced ability to deliver management and entrepreneurial initiatives in the local, national and international arena.
- Director, Gardiner Institute - to be determined
- Costello, S., Associate Director, Business Development
- Gardiner, S., Associate Director, Finance and Administration
- Miller, C., Office Administrator
- Myrick, K., Project Manager
- Ryan T., Client Service Specialist