- Program Committee
- Dr. Peter Fisher (Fisheries and Marine Institute) - Chair
- Dr. Michael Wernerheim (Department of Economics, Faculty of Arts)
- Mr. Cyr Couturier (Fisheries and Marine Institute)
- Ms. Donna Stapleton (Faculty of Business Administration)
- Dr. Joe Wroblewski (Ocean Sciences Centre)
There are two graduate programs in Fisheries Resource Management: the Graduate Diploma and the Master of Marine Studies. The Master's degree requires successful completion of 8 courses plus a major report. The Graduate Diploma requires completion of 6 courses.
The programs are aimed at professionals working in or intending to enter careers in fisheries management. The programs are administered by a Program Committee consisting of five members appointed by the Dean of Graduate Studies.