The curriculum for academic terms following promotion from Terms A/B is as follows:
Also refer to the table Bachelor of Commerce (Co-operative) Curriculum.
- Term 2
- Business 2101
- Business 2201
- Business 2301
- The 9 remaining credit hours from List A below not completed in Term I
- LIST A
- Business 1600
- Business 2000
- Business 2401
- Computer Science
- Six credit hours in non-Business electives**.
- Term 5
- Business 5301
- Twelve credit hours chosen from List B below, not completed in Term 3.
- Term 6
- Business 7000
- Twelve credit hours chosen from List B below, not completed in Term 3 or 5.
- Term 7
- The remaining 15 credit hours from List B below, not completed in Terms 3, 5, and 6.
- LIST B
- Thirty credit hours in Business electives, including non-Business courses prescribed for a concentration.
- Fifteen credit hours in non-Business electives**.
**Of the 21 credit hours in non-Business electives required, at least 15 must be chosen from the Faculties of Arts and/or Science and/or the School of Music.